At Community Bank Delaware, we want you to know that our online banking system is secure and your personal and financial information are protected. The bank’s goal is to safeguard your confidential information and we will continue to work diligently to do so. Review the information below to see how you can protect yourself and your confidential information.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU FALL VICTIM
- Contact Community Bank Delaware immediately and alert them to the situation at 302-226-3333.
- If you have disclosed sensitive information in a phishing attack, you should also contact at least one of the three major credit bureaus and discuss whether you need to place a fraud alert on your credit file. The fraud alert will help prevent the thieves from opening a new account in your name.
- To report suspicious e-mails or calls contact the Federal Trade Commission at 1-877-IDTHEFT or ftc.gov.
The credit bureaus contact information are listed below for your convenience.
- Equifax - 888 548-7878 PO Box 740256, Atlanta, GA 30374
- Experian - 888-397-3742 PO Box 1017, Allen, TX 75013
- TransUnion - 800-680-7289 PO BOX 2000, Chester, PA 19016